The US Tennis Association, the governing body of tennis in America, will be providing tennis classes in the Kingstowne community for all levels. Students will work on their strokes, understand the rules & etiquette, and develop their match play strategies through a play-to-learn instructional style.
Please read below for more information about the program.
Beginner Teens/Adults: Students will develop the major strokes (e.g. forehand, backhand, serve, volley) through drills and games as well as strategies for match play. Ages 13+. Ideal for new or beginner students.
Intermediate Teens/Adults: Students will further develop the major strokes of the game beyond the introductory level, as well as learn additional tactics and strategies for match play through drills and games. Ages 13+. Ideal for students that have basic mastery of their strokes and can rally consistently.
2021 Winter Schedule and Pricing
Other Important Information
• All classes will be held at the Snyder Courts (6450 S Van Dorn St, Alexandria, VA 22315)
• 4 week session
• Residents have first priority for spots. Non-resident registrations will be confirmed within a week of the start of class. If we are unable to honor a spot, the registration will be refunded in full.
• Contact Alex Chan (email@example.com) to be added to a wait list if spots are filled.
• Class days and times subject to change based on the number of registrants
• Make up classes will be available in case of inclement weather and holidays.
• Please make note, the tennis professional has the option of moving individuals to a more appropriate level class
• Contact us for any age override requests.
• Program will follow new COVID-19 safety protocols (e.g. social distancing, enhanced sanitizing of equipment and structures, reduced sharing of equipment).
Click the “add to cart” button to sign up today (account creation required first). If you have any questions, please contact Alex Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: If a refund is requested before the start of a program, we will refund in full. We do not provide refunds once a program has started.Inappropriate Behavior Policy: If a participant's behavior causes a negative distraction to other participants and/or to the coach(es) during the program, the participant may be asked to sit out during class. If the inappropriate behavior continues, the participant's parent/guardian will be contacted to discuss future participation in the program. There is no refund if a participant is expelled out of a program due to behavioral issues.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.