The US Tennis Association, the governing body of tennis in America, will be providing tennis classes in the Faircrest community for beginner youth levels. Students will work on their strokes, understand the rules & etiquette, and develop their match play strategies through a play-to-learn instructional style.
Please read below for more information about the program.
2019 Fall Session Schedule and Pricing
Other Important Information
• All classes will be held at the Faircrest Tennis Courts (5401 Calamint Court, Centreville, VA)
• 6 week session, beginning week of September 27th and ending week of November 1st.
• Class days and times subject to change based on the number of registrants
• Make up classes will be available in case of inclement weather and holidays.
• Please make note, the tennis professional has the option of moving individuals to a more appropriate level class.
• A max of 4 non-residents can participate in any sessions. Non-resident registrations open on September 13th.
• Contact us for any age override requests.
• Contact us for information on sibling discounts.
• Registration Deadline: September 25th
Click the “add to cart” button to sign up today (account creation required first). If you have any questions, please contact Alex Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: If a refund is requested before the start of a program, we will refund in full. We do not provide refunds once a program has started.Inappropriate Behavior Policy: If a participant's behavior causes a negative distraction to other participants and/or to the coach(es) during the program, the participant may be asked to sit out during class. If the inappropriate behavior continues, the participant's parent/guardian will be contacted to discuss future participation in the program. There is no refund if a participant is expelled out of a program due to behavioral issues.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.